IMPORTANT! If you’re a store owner, please make sure you have Customer accounts enabled in your Store Admin, as you have customer based locks set up with EasyLockdown app. Enable Customer Accounts
Aura Cacia Grapeseed Skin Care Oil 16oz / 473m
- $22.00 USD
- $22.00 USD
- No Synthetic Fragrances
- No Synthetic Colors or Stabilizers
- No Animal Testing
- Pure Botanical Ingredients
- Paraben Free
- No Synthetic Colors or Fragrances
Grapeseed is a great natural choice for those concerned with nut allergies. It also makes an effective natural alternative to petroleum-derived mineral oil.
- Absorbability – Grapeseed oil is fairly stable and nearly odorless. It notably high in linoleic acid, an essential fatty acid. This contributes to its absorbability and weight.
- Nourishing – Grapeseed oil contains an excellent balance of skin-supporting compounds like oleic, palmitic, and stearic fatty acids.
- Protecting – Aura Cacia Grapeseed oil is rich in vitamin E, which promotes moisture that protects the skin.
- Penetrating – Grapeseed oil’s light and absorbent feel makes it an ideal choice for heat-building friction massage as it absorbs quickly.
- Versatile – Grapeseed oil is lightweight and affordable – it can be used on its own or to dilute other fatty oils.
- Sustainable – Aura Cacia Grapeseed oil comes from grapes that are thrown away during the wine making process.
OriginItaly or Spain
DirectionsThere are so many ways to use skin care oils. The above suggested uses are just an introduction to a wide variety of quick tips and recipes available on auracacia.com.
Suggested usesQuick Tip Combine 1 tablespoon with 3 drops of rose essential oil for a light facial oil.Recipe Eucalyptus Vapor RubDescription A penetrating vapor rubIngredients12 drops Aura Cacia Eucalyptus Essential Oil12 drops Aura Cacia Lavandin Essential Oil1 ounce Aura Cacia Grapeseed Oil1 ounce Aura Cacia Jojoba Oil2-ounce Aura Cacia Amber Glass BottleDirectionsCombine jojoba and grapeseed oils in glass bottle. Add essential oils, replace lid and shake gently until contents are well blended. Into the palm of one hand, dispense a small amount of the mixture and gently rub into targeted areas. Cover with warm towel or heating pad, if desired.
Botanical nameVITIS VINIFERA