Janssen Cosmetics Dry Skin Night Replenisher (Hyaluron Replenish Cream) 50mL
- $58.00 USD
- $58.00 USD
Dry, rather low-fat skin receives noticeable relaxation, elasticity and suppleness. Has a regenerating effect overnight and strengthens the skin barrier.
The non-stop moisturiser provides a noticeably smoothing effect in no time at all and replenishes the skin's moisture and lipid depots. Feelings of tightness are noticeably reduced as the skin barrier is strengthened and it gains more elasticity. The optimal care cream in winter.
Massage gently into face, neck and cleavage mornings and/or evenings after cleanser and tonic.
Tip: If Hyaluron³ Replenish Cream feels too oily during the day, Super Hydrating Cream can be used instead.
Recommendation: Face Guard Advanced counteracts premature skin ageing through effective light protection. Simply apply the delicate emulsion during the day under Hydro Active Gel.
• White lupin extract: Promotes epidermal protein and lipid synthesis, restricts transepidermal water loss (TEWL) and strengthens the skin’s barrier function (skin barrier 11% more stable after 14 days)
• Long-chain hyaluronic acid: Forms a water-binding film on the skin and protects the skin from drying out
• Short-chain hyaluronic acid: Penetrates the upper layers of the stratum corneum and draws water there, softening fine lines and wrinkles
• Cross-linked hyaluronic acid: Its special structure helps to create a stable, moisturising network on the skin with a very impressive plumping effect
• Imperata cylindrica: Root extract from the desert plant Imperata cylindrica significantly increases moisture levels in the upper epidermal layers for a long-lasting effect (20% more moisture after 24 hours)
• Saccharide isomerate: Skin-identical carbohydrate complex for long-lasting hydration of the skin (72-hour long-term effect)
• Alpha Bisabolol: Soothing, anti-inflammatory, relieves irritation
• Avocado oil: Moisturising; nourishes, smooths and regenerates skin
• Vitamin E –Acetate: Protects skin against damage by free radicals